PODCAST: Interview with Jason Harvey
Jason Harvey was recently interviewed on the BACKchat by The Wellness Couch podcast.
Topics discussed include:
- What is the most common condition you see but may not operate on?
- What are some special tests you will organize to confirm the diagnosis of the condition of Carpel Tunnel Syndrome?
- What is the criterion for surgery admission?
- What is the biggest misconception in hand surgery, especially when speaking about hand arthritis?
- What is the most frustrating thing you deal with as a hand surgeon?
- What is the favourite part of your job with cases you surgically manage?
- What do you think the next big innovation in hand surgery will be?
- What are your thoughts about PRP and stem cell interventions?
- If you could change one thing about your surgical job, what would it be?
- What is your favorite operation?
- Do you use 3D printing/modelling much in hand surgery?